Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

20 minutes, 38 seconds..

Hey,

My name's Jake Tyne, I've lived in Newcastle all my life but now... well now i'm moving half way across the world. I'm going to live in New Mexico in America after being accepted to go to college there. The college is part of a group of international colleges around the world called United World Colleges. Ill be studying the international baccalaureate and living on campus with around 200 people from all over the world. If you want to check it out, here's the website for any britains thinking about it:
http://www.uwcgb.org

In 19 minutes and 45 seconds i'll leave my house, friends, school and city behind and head to london where i'll be flying to colarado to stay with a friend for a few days. This is where my 2 year journey begins, sitting at the table in my kitchen, a cool breeze blowing as I write this. All my life is in 35kg worth of suitcases and I don't really know what to think. It's terrifying and exciting at the same time. I can't wait.

This is my first time blogging so it might not be the best but i'll try and do it regularly and keep it updated. If you enjoy my blogs feel free to share it with your friends and stuff.

To quote The Hobbit "i'm going on an adventure!"

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment